Sunday, September 13, 2009

not so long but still tiring day

I haven't made any new bows for you guys to see today. We started Religious Ed at Church today - I was teaching (and not feeling well - think I'm getting what's going around) and the girls were in class so that made this morning a little longer. Then the real fun began when we got home - the girls need to clean their room and don't want to. This began yesterday after breakfast. We (as in C and I) moved everything from the hiding places (corners, under beds, back of closets, tucked on beds) to the center of the room so they don't have to guess what needs to be done but all we got was a lot of whining about how much they have to put away - I'm ready to hold a yard sale with their junk but that seems like a lot of work and I'd probably want to go thru MY stuff and add stuff to the mix, you know, to be fair (and make some pocket money). I reminded them that tomorrow IS trash day and I have plenty of trash bags but as of yet, not much has been done.

This is the current state of their room:

I hope that I can edit back tonight with a much nicer picture of what their room should look like.

25 minutes after posting the original thread and C standing in their room - we got a CLEAN ROOM!

and it's even clean under the beds!!

Now to vacuum since I know it will at least be a few days before I'll be able to have this again!

No comments:

Post a Comment