Friday, September 4, 2009

Bows - the beginning

Hi, I'm Hamburke and I make bows for fun (and a little pocket money!). I've recently become a fan of blogs (hi cakewrecks and mommywantsvodka) and my husband said I should start one of my own (he thinks I'm funny), plus hamburke.blogspot.com would fit on my bow business cards.

So, about myself. I'm a wife and Stay-At-Home-Mom of 3 - a second grader, a kindergartner and a 2 1/2 year old. I'm the PTA VP#2 and I teach Sunday School (technically, Catholic Religious Education but it's ON Sunday!). I have a bachelor's degree in chemistry and technical communication and I'm one (very time consuming) class away from my master's in secondary ed (my career dream is to be a textbook editor, and no, I'm not kidding) but like my kindergartner, I need some creativity in my life so that I only make controlled messes. Cooking didn't work out so I make bows, and now, apparently, I blog.

I'm sure that I won't immediately be blogging about bows everyday but my goal is to add at least one new bow a week and to talk about my inspiration or some other feel-goody thing. So, now, I get to learn about how to add photos... come on 3 college level courses - taken 9 years ago - on html, don't fail me now...

No comments:

Post a Comment