Saturday, July 23, 2011

Has it really been that long?

I guess it has... I did the same thing to my diary in junior high - wrote in it sporadically. Oh well!

Anyway, among this heat wave, the fall fashion season is upon us...









yeah, that's what I said! I just figured out the hot pink crab and I haven't even listed it yet! Maybe it will be a Beach-For-Christmas instead of a Christmas-in-July thing...


I mean, I get that Back-To-School is approaching (much faster in some parts of the country then here where we start after Labor Day).


And immediately following that is Halloween and Thanksgiving...




but who the heck is going to buy a ski hat when the heat index 128 degrees Fahrenheit? Hopefully one of my lovely readers, of course! Gotta favorite color scheme?

No comments:

Post a Comment