Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Street Teams - why they ROCK!

I meet up with my Richmond Etsy friends once a month for coffee and to discuss business. We talk about all sorts of things crafty from where to buy supplies to Etsy tricks to marketing and advertising. Last month, we talked about bookkeeping and taxes. This month, we talked local craft/vendor fairs. It was nice to hear about all the local fairs that people do from PTA fairs to county fairs and discuss the cost of them, traffic, promotions and whether they are juried or should be. Next month we're doing a show and tell! I've got to finish this blanket so that I can share it!



Here's a shout-out to my lovely group!

Britt from Cricket Cove Soap
Toni from Milepost 64 Designs
Cathy from Orange Octopus
Candy from Two Hearts by Candy
Karin (me) from Hamburke's Bows
and Suzanne who is opening up her Etsy shop shortly

Do you do crafty meetups? Do you have themed discussions? I'd love to hear your ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment