Wednesday, March 23, 2011

150 views in 36 hours! Woah!

On this one item that has one photo:
I was ecstatic! But where, oh where were these views coming from? This is not the best bow that I've ever done, the photo is mediocre (and I'm being kind - I need to do a photo shoot, this was taken before Anna left for school) and there were no accompanying hearts or purchases. So where was it coming from? Well, turns out, someone on a forum for hair bow makers (not one that I frequent but I am a member over there) liked the applique I was using and wanted to know my supplier (which happened to be the storefront associated with the forum). Turns out, that particular color of the applique is sold out... sigh... so lesson of the moment: views =/= sales...or even hearts...

No comments:

Post a Comment