Saturday, March 12, 2011

It's mid-March Already??

Where has the time gone?

As I'm sitting here after a long day celebrating St. Patrick's Day at the Manassas parade (my oldest danced down the street with The Boyle School, I'm working on promoting my Etsy Shop. I'm sure that I need more diverse merchandise - more ribbon, more styles - and I think I need to find paid promotions but I do have a wonderful time with my current promotions team - SNS Saturday Night Specials Team. The rules are simple - set up a one-night-only sale/promotion that starts at 5pm Eastern and ends at midnight in American Samoa (for those who don't know where that is, I had to look it up too - it's in the South Pacific http://www.worldatlas.com/webimage/countrys/oceania/as.htm) which is 6am Eastern (fyi - I only deal in Eastern time as I'm a true mid-Atlantic gal!).

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

For those of you who want to see them dance: here you go (I'm working on uploading - just wait for it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment