Monday, March 28, 2011

pinwheel!

So it's cold again... ugh! I like the warm weather and am hoping that it warms up again soon. But today, I'm inside and decided to post a few things - namely double ruffle pinwheel bows. I posted hot pink, purple, light pink and lemon grass (it's a musty green).





Over the weekend, I also posed an organza rosette. I saw a couple of girls at church wearing these and just thought they were the bees knees! I made a pink one and have red and teal ones to make and list.

I'm up to 78 listings! The rumor on the Etsy street teams is that the more listings you have, the more traffic you get. I haven't seen much additional traffic flow but the Etsy forums are full of experienced sellers saying that that traffic is way down!!

Oh, and finally, looking for local craft fairs - if you hear of any, let me know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment